ART-MUSIC-POETRY-SCIENCE-FANTASY-CULTURE-YOUR MUM


Friday 12 March 2010

lady gaga proves there is no cock...

One of the constant battles the modern man faces within himself is trying to decide whether or not lady gaga is worth cracking one to. She's really not all that hot most of the time, but then when she's pretty much naked in public, you just can't avoid getting the odd bit of cock swell to the sight of her perfect buttocks.

I love the theories about her being an illuminati puppet, and when i find a definitive video on that subject, i'll post it.

The infamous tampon string photos of her on stage (google images it yourself, i'm not re-visiting that hell) had pretty much put me off her for life, but this video has brought her back into being the kind of woman i would allow to sit on my face and rock back and forth until she climaxed several times.

It really wouldn't have bothered me whether she had a cock or not, but here's some reasonably conclusive evidence on the subject. Sorry you have to listen to the song to view it, just turn the volume down or something.

1 comment:

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

She does it for me on 3 different levels :

1. I like horsey chix
2. I like sassy Italian American chix from NYC
3. I like artsy, biploar chix who will possibly perform ass to mouth with another artsy, bipolar chick.