ART-MUSIC-POETRY-SCIENCE-FANTASY-CULTURE-YOUR MUM


Tuesday 2 December 2008

Fighting fantasy


''Who remembers FIGHTING FANTASY books, they were good because they were quite thick, but you could finish them in about an hour so it sort of made you look intelligent in front of girls. My favourite's were Citadel of Chaos, Freeway Fighter, Phantoms of Fear, Slaves of The Abyss, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and The Rings of Kether.''

I just stole this from voodoo village, because it was a total blast from the past and i couldn't be bothered to think of anything of my own. These are pretty much the only books i have ever read, other than charlie and the chocolate factory. I would only get the ones which had the best front covers, or had the best illustrations in.


This was my best one:

It's basically like robot jox in book form.








click to make big

No comments: