ART-MUSIC-POETRY-SCIENCE-FANTASY-CULTURE-YOUR MUM


Sunday 28 December 2008

submissive TS maid seeks middle-aged couple - t4mw - 42 (London)




I'm looking for a middle-aged couple, perhaps with a large house, where the lady is strict and dominant, who perhaps would like to have a TS maid work and serve them in their house on a regular or full time basis. I have experience but have been out of service for a while, and would love to be reintroduced to a proper house routine of morning duties, breakfast duties, household chores and domestic work, afternoon work in the house, personal secretarial duties, dinner preparation and evening duties.

This would suit a couple who needs someone like me to make their life much easier, to keep their house immaculate, run their household smoothly, keep them life organized and ensure everything is in the right place at the right time. This would be a couple who understands the value and importance of good service, and who require exceptionally high standards, thorough domestic cleaning, dusting, polishing, laundry, ironing, cooking, care of clothing, shoes, secretarial work, scrubbing floors, running errands, assisting with shopping, serving, fetching, carrying and whatever else I'm told to do.

I'm 42, plus-sized, transitioning, naturally feminine, currently not working and would be happy to make a serious commitment to catering for all the needs of a couple who would become my Master and Mistress. I'm happy to live out but would prefer a position which eventually becomes live in where I would be under the total control of my Mistress and be properly trained to serve her and her husband to their utmost satisfaction. This would be a formal, uniformed position where I would spend my waking hours in formal maid's uniform, perhaps a corset, hard at work doing all the chores, the cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, etc whilst simultaneously being trained to be hardworking, efficient, feminine, meek and obedient. I'm specifically seeking a couple where the Mistress is extremely strict and demanding and who has no qualms whatsoever about using the cane as effective punishment to correct shortcomings in work, service, attitudes and behaviour. Serious enquiries only please.

No comments: