ART-MUSIC-POETRY-SCIENCE-FANTASY-CULTURE-YOUR MUM


Monday 22 September 2008

Mobile cocksucker required

Look what i found for you on gumtree...
Needing mobile cocksucker to drain me regularly - Age 37
---------------------------------------------------------

Location: NW London
---------------------------------------------------------
If you’re a keen cocksucker and you love sucking a nice cock and swallowing a nice load and you’d like a cock to service on a regular basis, I’d love to hear from you. I’m a slim, nice-looking, hairy 37yo guy with a 7.5” cut cock that just loves to be sucked and drained regularly. I want someone who can drive over when I need it, get on his knees, suck, swallow and go. So if you can drive to the NW London area easily and especially at nights, get in touch straightaway. If you can come at night, I can leave the door on the latch for you --- you just let yourself in in the dark, find me asleep or half asleep in bed, just get on your knees beside the bed, pull down my boxers, suck me, drain me, get up and go – all without any chat. Other scenarios considered. I’m genuine and looking for the same. If you contacted me before, I’d be happy to hear from you again as I mislaid some messages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on the fence, but the picture sold me! I am also genuine.

Anonymous said...

That man looks like he eats nothing but potatoes and cum