ART-MUSIC-POETRY-SCIENCE-FANTASY-CULTURE-YOUR MUM


Saturday 6 September 2008

NO BALD JOKES EVER.

I'm actually scared shitless to even post this and it's going to keep me up at night. The one thing i fear in life more than anything other than maybe AIDS is baldness. I don't have any kind of a problem with baldness on other people. It just wouldn't work on my head. So i will never, ever, make a joke of any kind about a bald person. Because i feel that if i do, karma will come at me in the night and strip me of my locks. I have nothing but respect for bald men because i am quite pathetic in my fear of hair loss. You see if somebody with a nice shaped head who looks good with a skinhead looses their hair, they really have nothing to worry about and therefore they are better than me. A hairless head is not a bad thing, as long as it's a good solid shape. I mite have a reasonably shaped head, but i don't know because I've never shaved it and i really don't want to find out, as i fear I'll end up looking like Nosferatu or something.

But anyway all i wanted to say was these celebrity mugshots show us famous folk in bedraggled states we're not really use to seeing them in and some times you find out strangely interesting, but in NO WAY FUNNY things like Ne-Yo is bald and Lil' Kim use to be fit.



Link

No comments: