ART-MUSIC-POETRY-SCIENCE-FANTASY-CULTURE-YOUR MUM


Thursday 21 August 2008

Let's get physical

I haven't watched no Olympics yet...

I use to live with this guy who was obsessed with Van Damme. He use to watch the scene in Death Warrant where Van Damme does a flying roundhouse kick on frame by frame slow-mo on his VHS player. When it got to the point when Van Dammes fully ripped naked back was facing the camera, he would fully pause it, turn and look at me and say 'you can't tell me you wouldn't want to look like that?'
I once caught him in the Kitchen practising flying roundhouse kicks.

Here is some kind of Russian Van Damme site, they have some treasures there.

Link

2 comments:

JIRO said...

Who hasn't wanted to be Van Damme once in their life, I know I have. First time I saw 'No Retreat, No Surrender' I was in my garden doing flying kicks with my friend for about 5 hours none stop.

Conroy said...

Ha ha, I have always been kind of fascinated with that thing on his forehead, i use to want one as a kid. I thought it was so cool.